domingo, 7 de octubre de 2012

Scaffolding Self-Regulated Learning in Primary Classrooms

The video below is about the scaffolding as a teaching method in elementary school. This video offers the scaffolding as a method to solve the current problems found in schools (lack of concentration, poor interaction among peers, no creative activities and interesting to learners ...). Teachers need to know and apply in their practices Vygotsky approaches. Learning should be Responsibility of teachers and students. This Responsibility is passed from teacher to student, gradually. We particularly liked the end images of the video because represent very well the concepts of ZPD and scaffolding.


3 comentarios:

  1. I'm a member of Up to you!! And from my point of it's very clear resume of whatwe have seen in class about scaffolding self regulated and the video helps to understand better what you have explained before.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! I am Marina of Seven up group and in my opinion that post is very interestig because the topic of "Scaffolding" is very important for a teachers in their class. This king of resources we need to improve our action in class.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi! I'm Rocio. I think that this video is an interesting resource for understanding better 'Scaffolding'.Actually, my group and me have published this video in our blog too.

    ResponderEliminar