jueves, 25 de octubre de 2012

Fun activities


I like this activity because it is really fun for students it takes them out from their routine in class an encourage then to learn in a different and nmotivating way.

This activity helps to promote important skills like speaking and reading as well as they can follow an interesting story.

They have set an important context so they can be aware that english can be useful fot them


This activity is really interesting, promotesw listeninjg and oral production because children can sing the song an d also they can sing by themselves.

I think that songs are really entertaining and students have fun! 

In this specific song the student is learning to count numbers so it is important not to teach them the numbers it is essential to make the numbers useful for them so they can use it in their life and context.

Alba's Choice

http://learnenglishkids.britishcouncil.org/en/fun-games/haunted-house

I have chosen this “I spy with my little eye” activity because it is a popular game that I used to play with my grandma and my cousins, in my mother tongue of course, and I really like it. 

I think that is simple and easy to put into practice not only in class but in any environment outside of the school. Also it can be adapted to work vocabulary related to a particular topic or to make it more challenging for students.


I have found this story particularly interesting because it treats an actual topic such as environmental problem. I think it is a meaningful way to learn English through cross curricular themes.

Noemi´s Choice

http://learnenglishkids.britishcouncil.org/en/grammar-games/adjectives 

http://learnenglishkids.britishcouncil.org/en/grammar-games/pronouns

I choose these two games because I think they are very useful in order to get students to focus on grammar aspects. Using this game students practice with a particular grammar in a enjoable way.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario